Mark Dice is a media analyst, political activist, and author who, in an entertaining and educational way, gets people to question our celebrity obsessed culture, and the role the mainstream media and elite secret societies play in shaping our lives.
Mark’s YouTube channel has received tens of millions of views and his viral videos have been mentioned on ABC’s The View, the Fox News Channel, CNN, the Drudge Report, TMZ, the New York Daily News, the New York Post, and other mainstream media outlets around the world.
- Trump’s social media summit was a circus. Its aftermath was even worse.5 days ago
- Trump’s Social Media Summit nearly descends into brawl in Rose Garden6 days ago
- Canadian public broadcaster interviews children for documentary about drag2 weeks ago
- We need the wall – now1 month ago
- Mark Dice: Homophobic much?2 months ago
- CNN Axes Over 100 Staff, ‘More Layoffs Coming’2 months ago
- Facebook bans Milo Yiannopoulous, Louis Farrakhan and Alex Jones and for hate speech3 months ago
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit features Muslim model in hijab and burkini, but it missed the mark by a mile3 months ago
- Five big companies control most of the mainstream media. Can they be trusted?3 months ago
- Propaganda, Trust, and the Media3 months ago
- Trump’s social media summit was a circus. Its aftermath was even worse.
- MIGHT BE SHADOWBANNED
- MIGHT GET BANNED
Alex Jones has just been permanently banned from Twitter. For what? Telling CNN's Oliver Darcy he's a scumbag to his face on Periscope yesterday? For telling Marco Rubio to 'go back to the bathhouse'? Poor baby can't take a little insult? Free speech is dying online.
— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) September 6, 2018