Mark Dice is a media analyst, political activist, and author who, in an entertaining and educational way, gets people to question our celebrity obsessed culture, and the role the mainstream media and elite secret societies play in shaping our lives.
Mark’s YouTube channel has received tens of millions of views and his viral videos have been mentioned on ABC’s The View, the Fox News Channel, CNN, the Drudge Report, TMZ, the New York Daily News, the New York Post, and other mainstream media outlets around the world.
- CNN Axes Over 100 Staff, ‘More Layoffs Coming’2 weeks ago
- Facebook bans Milo Yiannopoulous, Louis Farrakhan and Alex Jones and for hate speech2 weeks ago
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit features Muslim model in hijab and burkini, but it missed the mark by a mile3 weeks ago
- Five big companies control most of the mainstream media. Can they be trusted?3 weeks ago
- Propaganda, Trust, and the Media4 weeks ago
- Twitter cruelly mocks plus-size model in razor Gillette razor ad1 month ago
- James Comey’s April Fools’ Joke Had Twitter Rolling Its Eyes2 months ago
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rails against the price of croissants at LaGuardia airport2 months ago
- Reflections on the Joe Rogan & Jack Dorsey Conversation2 months ago
- Rainbow Spite2 months ago
- CNN Axes Over 100 Staff, ‘More Layoffs Coming’
- MIGHT BE SHADOWBANNED
- MIGHT GET BANNED
Alex Jones has just been permanently banned from Twitter. For what? Telling CNN's Oliver Darcy he's a scumbag to his face on Periscope yesterday? For telling Marco Rubio to 'go back to the bathhouse'? Poor baby can't take a little insult? Free speech is dying online.
— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) September 6, 2018