Laura Elizabeth Loomer (born May 21, 1993) is an American political activist and Internet personality. Loomer was raised in Arizona. She attended Mount Holyoke College and, after transferring schools, graduated from Barry University with a bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism. She is Jewish.
Loomer has described herself as a nationalist, and has described immigration as a threat to American heritage. Fortune has described Loomer as a “far-right provocateur”. Loomer has denounced the alt-right, and has publicly repudiated white supremacist Richard B. Spencer, who coined the term, and has refused to share a stage with him. Loomer has received anti-semitic threats and harassment from the alt-right following this dispute.
- Uber, Lyft ban conservative activist after anti-Muslim tweets2 weeks ago
- Malkin: Laura Loomer: Disrupter for Congress2 weeks ago
- Michelle Malkin: Laura Loomer a disrupter for Congress3 weeks ago
- Michelle Malkin: Laura Loomer – disrupter for Congress3 weeks ago
- Another broken ObamaCare promise: Medicaid expansion is (still) not saving Arkansas hospitals3 weeks ago
- Laura Loomer’s suit over Twitter ban suffers setback; Muslim group calls it publicity stunt3 weeks ago
- Court Dismisses Laura Loomer’s Complaints Against Florida Muslim Advocacy Group3 weeks ago
- Laura Loomer: Disrupter for Congress3 weeks ago
- Michelle Malkin: Laura Loomer is a disrupter for Congress3 weeks ago
- Palm Beach County Republicans quarrel over thin line between freedom of speech, respect3 weeks
- Uber, Lyft ban conservative activist after anti-Muslim tweets
Where Banned: Twitter
If you aren't saying anything to Twitter about the suspension of Laura Loomer for giving an honest, valid opinion that Twitter mgmt disapproves of, don't expect anyone to speak out when Twitter comes for you.
— Philip Schuyler (@FiveRights) November 25, 2018