Laura Elizabeth Loomer (born May 21, 1993) is an American political activist and Internet personality. Loomer was raised in Arizona. She attended Mount Holyoke College and, after transferring schools, graduated from Barry University with a bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism. She is Jewish.
Loomer has described herself as a nationalist, and has described immigration as a threat to American heritage. Fortune has described Loomer as a “far-right provocateur”. Loomer has denounced the alt-right, and has publicly repudiated white supremacist Richard B. Spencer, who coined the term, and has refused to share a stage with him. Loomer has received anti-semitic threats and harassment from the alt-right following this dispute.
- Thoughts – Free Speech3 days ago
- Facebook Targets Michelle Malkin: Gives Pass to Antifa3 days ago
- The Lords of Social Media Jump When Ad Dollars Are Threatened5 days ago
- Facebook knows who you are1 week ago
- Facebook opens way to nightmare1 week ago
- Should Facebook be allowed to ban or censor its users?1 week ago
- Big Brother is here – a global Orwellian tyranny threatens us all1 week ago
- Banned from Facebook? A Polish Court May Help2 weeks ago
- Should Facebook ban far-right extremists?2 weeks ago
- Laura Loomer Got Around Twitter Ban With Help From The Jewish Voice, Report Says2 weeks ago
- Thoughts – Free Speech
Where Banned: Twitter
If you aren't saying anything to Twitter about the suspension of Laura Loomer for giving an honest, valid opinion that Twitter mgmt disapproves of, don't expect anyone to speak out when Twitter comes for you.
— Philip Schuyler (@FiveRights) November 25, 2018