Laura Elizabeth Loomer (born May 21, 1993) is an American political activist and Internet personality. Loomer was raised in Arizona. She attended Mount Holyoke College and, after transferring schools, graduated from Barry University with a bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism. She is Jewish.
Loomer has described herself as a nationalist, and has described immigration as a threat to American heritage. Fortune has described Loomer as a “far-right provocateur”. Loomer has denounced the alt-right, and has publicly repudiated white supremacist Richard B. Spencer, who coined the term, and has refused to share a stage with him. Loomer has received anti-semitic threats and harassment from the alt-right following this dispute.
- Laura Loomer, let’s sue Facebook together3 days ago
- Noah Carl defence fund linked to far-right5 days ago
- Laura Loomer is Very Upset She Wasn’t Invited to Trump’s Truly Dumb Social Media Summit5 days ago
- Trump’s Social Media Summit Is A Grab-Bag Of Conservative Influencers — But Excludes Those Banned By Major Platforms5 days ago
- Facebook sued for billions by Laura Loomer, banned conservative deemed ‘dangerous’6 days ago
- DC braces for alt-right rally, counter-protest7 days ago
- Laura Loomer Sues Facebook for $3 Billion After Being Banned7 days ago
- Big Tech and Free Speech1 week ago
- Laura Loomer Sues Facebook For Alleged Defamation1 week ago
- Far-Right Rally Sizzles on Washington Pavement1 week ago
- Laura Loomer, let’s sue Facebook together
Where Banned: Twitter
If you aren't saying anything to Twitter about the suspension of Laura Loomer for giving an honest, valid opinion that Twitter mgmt disapproves of, don't expect anyone to speak out when Twitter comes for you.
— Philip Schuyler (@FiveRights) November 25, 2018