Laura Elizabeth Loomer (born May 21, 1993) is an American political activist and Internet personality. Loomer was raised in Arizona. She attended Mount Holyoke College and, after transferring schools, graduated from Barry University with a bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism. She is Jewish.
Loomer has described herself as a nationalist, and has described immigration as a threat to American heritage. Fortune has described Loomer as a “far-right provocateur”. Loomer has denounced the alt-right, and has publicly repudiated white supremacist Richard B. Spencer, who coined the term, and has refused to share a stage with him. Loomer has received anti-semitic threats and harassment from the alt-right following this dispute.
- Facebook again calls itself a publisher, says it can censor users2 days ago
- Right-Wing Media Personalities Flood Into House Races1 week ago
- Rashida Tlaib Sued For $2 Million4 weeks ago
- Where ‘Section 230’ fits in the social media censorship war4 weeks ago
- Conservative Activist Laura Loomer Files $2M Lawsuit Over Phone Grabbing Incident At Ilhan Omar Event4 weeks ago
- Laura Loomer Sues Tlaib For $2 Million For Allegedly Grabbing Her Phone4 weeks ago
- Conservative Activist Files $2M Lawsuit Over Phone Grabbing Incident At Ilhan Omar Event4 weeks ago
- Conservative Activist Files $2M Lawsuit Over Incident At Event With Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib4 weeks ago
- 2018 incident at Rep. Ilhan Omar event in Minneapolis prompts $2 million lawsuit4 weeks ago
- Court Rejects Tech Companies’ Bid For Fast Kno
- Facebook again calls itself a publisher, says it can censor users
Where Banned: Twitter
If you aren't saying anything to Twitter about the suspension of Laura Loomer for giving an honest, valid opinion that Twitter mgmt disapproves of, don't expect anyone to speak out when Twitter comes for you.
— Philip Schuyler (@FiveRights) November 25, 2018