Jesse Nolan Kelly, born July 20, 1981, is a conservative Iraq War veteran who ran as a Republican for the U.S. House of Representatives in the 8th congressional district of Arizona in the 2010 election. He very narrowly lost the election to incumbent Democrat Representative Gabrielle Giffords. Kelly, at age 28, had never held office or run for office before.
Kelly is active in local and national media and the Internet. He has appeared on the Fox News Channel and heard on national radio shows such as the Mark Levin Show, America’s Morning News, and the Wilkow Majority. Some appearances can be seen on his YouTube page. Additionally, Kelly has run national advertising on the Drudge Report.
- Quit Whining About Kavanaugh’s Anti-Trust Opinion.3 days ago
- Calling the president ‘mentally unwell’ only makes the stigma worse1 month ago
- Jesse Kelly Castillo’s Swimming Stats2 months ago
- On NRATV, The Federalist’s Jesse Kelly says nothing stands out about Kamala Harris on the campaign trail “besides the fact that she’s hot”2 months ago
- Conservative sounds the alarm on rabid Trump supporters who are agitating for a civil war2 months ago
- Pulaski County sophomore starts Red Cross clubs, receives Hero Award2 months ago
- OUCH. Bro, quit hitting yourself! When will NeverTrump LEARN they should just leave Jesse Kelly well enough alone3 months ago
- Touring Is a High-Flying Family Affair for Chris Janson: It’s the ‘Most Normal Abnormal Life’3 months ago
- Hideous Harpies and Pretty Idiots: The Right’s Obsessive Fixa
- Quit Whining About Kavanaugh’s Anti-Trust Opinion.
Where Banned: Twitter