Jesse Nolan Kelly, born July 20, 1981, is a conservative Iraq War veteran who ran as a Republican for the U.S. House of Representatives in the 8th congressional district of Arizona in the 2010 election. He very narrowly lost the election to incumbent Democrat Representative Gabrielle Giffords. Kelly, at age 28, had never held office or run for office before.
Kelly is active in local and national media and the Internet. He has appeared on the Fox News Channel and heard on national radio shows such as the Mark Levin Show, America’s Morning News, and the Wilkow Majority. Some appearances can be seen on his YouTube page. Additionally, Kelly has run national advertising on the Drudge Report.
- Ending Temp Workers Is at Center of Auto Workers Strike2 days ago
- Trump’s plan to buy Greenland: Do we want it to retire there, or are we flipping it to China?1 month ago
- Are we buying Greenland to retire there, or are we flipping it to China?1 month ago
- White supremacists look to remake the map of America1 month ago
- Are far-right extremists turning more toward breaking up the US outright?1 month ago
- Red flags going up as Trump warms to gun laws2 months ago
- Cory Booker incorrectly attributes Clinton losing Michigan to suppression of African America voters2 months ago
- Quit Whining About Kavanaugh’s Anti-Trust Opinion.4 months ago
- Calling the president ‘mentally unwell’ only makes the stigma worse6 months ago
- Jesse Kelly Castillo’s Swimming Stats6 months ago
- Ending Temp Workers Is at Center of Auto Workers Strike
Where Banned: Twitter